Posted May 12th 2017
Title: Web Developer
Employer: Trew Knowledge Inc.
NOC Code: 2175
Hours: 32 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
The main duties will be the following:
- Develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website-related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Develop & integrate third-party APIs
- Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Setup and configure servers
- Collaborate and lead the development team on various projects
- Build front-end responsive templates
- Build custom responsive e-newsletter templates
- Write clean and organized code that can be shared and collaborated on with other team members
- Communicate openly with management on all matters that involve prospecting clients.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others
- Ensure all code is committed to our version control system
- Cellular Phone
Work Location Information
372 Richmond Street West, Suite 209, Toronto, ON, M5V 1X6
Qualities of Applicant
- Team Player
- Good Judgement
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Knowledge of: Git, SVN, Unix, Linux, Database software, MAC, Servers, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web service design, Programming languages, Software development, Website creation and management software, API
- Minimum of completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience
- Language: English
- Not Applicable
Contact: Shawn Barrans
Business Address: 372 Richmond Street West, Suite 209, Toronto, ON, M5V 1X6
Business Telephone: 647.289.6838
Trew Knowledge is an award-winning agency in Toronto and is part of the WordPress.com VIP Featured Partner Program. We are currently seeking a full-time intermediate web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing with WordPress and building responsive websites, plugins and applications.