Posted October 3rd 2017
The VP, Sales, will be primarily responsible for leading the strategy, go-to-market execution and leadership of our sales team across all channels and verticals to meet and/or exceed the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives. This role will be responsible for hiring, training, developing and a successful team charged with business development, account management and client support. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry with a product focus, has a proven track record of building and leading teams (from $25 to $100 million top-line growth) and uses creative approaches to drive the StackAdapt brand.
- Accelerate StackAdapt's yearly revenue from 20 million to 50million
- Create a culture of ongoing personal development and growth for individuals
- Establish department measurements to accurately and consistently forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers
- Conduct weekly sales pipeline and forecast meetings to ensure business is tracking on a monthly cadence
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management to provide timely insight on trends and issues
- Ensure sales teams are developing and executing against channel and territory development plans to drive consistent pipeline generation
- Provide sales leadership by participating and leading in prospect meetings or engaging other functional teams as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new sales managers and reps on the Intacct sales process
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of StackAdapt products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Coach and mentors sales managers and reps to develop their ability to effectively sell StackAdapt solutions
- Establish and maintain processes that generate strong customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships across the StackAdapt ecosystem
- Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and product roadmap development
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Become an expert of our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Up to 50%+ travel
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some not so healthy) snacks
- Monthly presentations from global business leaders and innovators
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
- Our weekly Friday social events (sometimes on our 4000sq. ft. outdoor patio)
- Quarterly team events like escape rooms, bubble soccer, obstacle courses, indoor skydiving, boat cruises, the list goes on…
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
StackAdapt is a digital advertising platform that helps brands accelerate customer acquisition by reaching relevant audiences through native, display, and video advertisements. Over the last four years, we have been a pioneer in the native advertising space, applying some of the most progressive work in machine learning and data-intelligence capabilities into real-time campaign optimization.
Our brand new office is located at King and Sherbourne near Toronto's historic Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including: