Posted July 4th 2017
We are searching for a VP Growth to join the senior leadership team. This is a newly created position on our rapidly growing team. We are seeking a cornerstone candidate to join our team as we prepare for our next stage of growth and expansion. The strategies and growth culture you put forward today will be a legacy in the history of the company. Working directly with the leadership team, you will build and lead all growth initiatives across product and growth teams. You are an experienced leader that has successfully scaled a company. You are an excellent strategist and an expert in execution. You see as much opportunity to maximize revenue in product optimization as you do in growth experiments. You will lead a team of 5 in your first quarter while working with leadership to build the growth team and execute our playbook in new markets.
You will work alongside a culture driven team that is built on trust, transparency and empowering each other to do the best work of our lives. We are a fiercely driven and diverse team - we love what we do.
You are passionate about our product, our brand, and our vision to be the leading marketplace for short-term creative commercial space. You are looking for more than just a job. You're looking for a place to do the best work of your life.
- Build growth strategy and playbook working directly with the C-level
- Lead the growth roadmap across the product and growth teams
- Empower the team to develop and rapidly execute on growth initiatives
- Build brand awareness across our community working directly with the Head of Marketing
- Drive adoption, usage, and revenue growth through a product-first strategy
- Analyze and report on growth success throughout the organization
- Manage and deploy budgets across the growth team
- Recruit, train, and manage a fast-growing team
- Drink KPIs with your breakfast
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced in forming strategy and building processes to unify product and growth teams
- Previous experience in new market launches
Benefits & Perks:
- You're an Owner - you will receive generous equity options as an employee
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision - we value physical and mental well-being
- Unlimited Paid Vacation - you?re encouraged to take vacation and travel
- Flexible Hours - set your own working hours, you know best
- Team Retreats and Hangouts - annual retreats and regular team outings
- Bottomless Book Budget - always be learning
Find your space. Book undiscovered and inspired spaces for any occasion.
Our mission is simple. At thisopenspace, we connect people with the space they need to bring their ideas to the world. We are building the future of access to space. We?re an ambitious high-growth team with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, and NYC.