Posted June 19th 2017
As a Technical Customer Success Manager you will work closely with our customers to integrate and successfully launch our product. This role perfect for someone that graduated from a code bootcamp and wants to work a long side both technical and customer support teams. It's important that you have strong communication skills, get a lot out of working with people and aren't scared of command line tools.
- Own customer relationship
- Work with technical teams to integrate with our platform
- Provide first-line customer support
- Develop and maintain a deep expertise in GrowSumo's platform and services
- Develop and implement constant improvements to customer support material, procedures, processes, guides, media etc.
- Provide ongoing relationship management with existing and new clients
- Analyze feedback directly from clients in order to set development priorities for new feature updates, platform improvements and marketing strategies
- Work closely with sales, marketing and engineering teams to identify and satisfy customer needs, decrease churn rate and help grow new/existing accounts
- Amazing people skills
- Strong problem solving techniques, with the ability to take ownership, ask relevant questions in order to solve problems efficiently
- Proactive approach to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A solid technical understanding of how the internet works. Maybe you've attended a code bootcamp, maybe you're a developer that really enjoys working directly with customers, either way command line tools excite you!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
GrowSumo is a Y Combinator, venture-backed company based in Toronto. We’re looking to hire a Full Stack Developer that wants an exciting career with an early stage company.
Our mission is to build the world's largest sales and marketing team. We're accomplishing our mission by building a platform for marketers that enables them to connect to build and influencer program and connect to our network of influencers.
We pride ourselves on building something people want but our company is more than the feedback we receive from our users. Every member of our team is passionate learning and adds something unique to our culture. We love to work with people who are consummately curious are incredibly supportive.