Posted September 6th 2017
As Team Lead, Customer Success you will be managing a team of Customer Success Managers and Analysts to ensure that our customers’ onboarding and ongoing experience with Canopy Labs is stellar. Passionate about our customers’ success, you will work collaboratively with our sales & marketing and product teams sharing feedback and identifying areas for improvement. You enjoy working directly with customers, are results-driven and are comfortable translating technical details and requirements for non-technical audiences.
- Managing a team of Customer Success Managers and Analysts, providing guidance, mentorship and feedback.
- Overseeing the success of all Canopy Lab customers, from onboarding to ongoing use, to ensure contract renewals.
- Providing strategic advice and support to our customers as appropriate.
- Serving as a point of escalation for customer issues and ensuring those issues are addressed quickly, rallying the appropriate Canopy Labs teams as needed.
- Contributing to the development of internal Customer Success training materials to support future scaling of the team.
- Working collaboratively with product and sales & marketing teams; sharing feedback, identifying areas for improvement, and supporting upsell conversations.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Customer Success team within Canopy Labs.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, professional services or account management.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams.
- Stellar communication skills, both oral and written.
- Comfort working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and generating plans to achieve aggressive KPI targets.
- A love for working in fast-paced and unstructured environments. Comfortable rolling up sleeves and jumping into the details.
- Experience in SaaS experience ideal. Experience with digital marketing a huge plus.
- Solid PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience with Customer Success Software (e.g. Natero, Totango, Gainsight) a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in business, commerce, or related field; applicants with MBAs are also welcome.
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Free snacks, drinks, and Friday team lunches
- Biweekly house cleaning
- Monthly TTC metropass
- Annual budget for professional development
- Adjustable sit/stand desks, 4K monitors, and Apple laptops
- Relaxed, dog-friendly office with casual attire and ping-pong
- Monthly training workshops, guest speakers, and other professional development opportunities
Canopy Labs (http://www.canopylabs.com/) is a Toronto-based predictive customer analytics company, specializing in personalizing e-mail, website, call centre, and other marketing channels for B2C companies. Founded in 2012, Canopy Labs works with major retailers, ticketing companies, and non-profits to optimize nearly $20B in annual revenue. Prominent customers include JetBlue, BMO, Indigo, the Buffalo Bills, the Art Gallery of Ontario, and many more.
Canopy Labs is a Y Combinator-funded company, and also backed by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures and BDC IT Ventures Fund.