Posted July 28th 2017
You're passionate, intelligent, curious, and happy to work hard to achieve change. Cinchy thinks big, takes risks, and values results. Together, we'll change how the world manages business data.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our early stages startup and completey change how businesses manage, share, and control their most critical business data.
- Design and write code for the core Cinchy platform, related components, and integrated applications
- Ensure designs and code support scalable high-volume production
- Identify and complete rapid prototypes for new ideas (i.e. better ways to get things done)
- Provide thought leadership in the data space, and collaborate with founders and cross-functional engineering teams to streamline and improve adoption of Cinchy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Large systems software design and development experience
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science
- Experience building applications for mobile platforms (e.g. Android, iOS)
- Familiarity with open source cloud and application platforms, Azure development experience
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations
- Expertise in optimizing the end-user experience (ability to make beatiful interfaces which are pleasant to use)
Cinchy is Data Management, Simplified.
We've developed an enterprise software platform (offering on-prem or SaaS) which allows customers to reduce time to market and save money when implementing data management solutions that meet their exact requirements. Our customers can implement a new book of record at the speed of desktop tools, without having to compromise on the enterprise-grade controls that financial services organizations demand.
We're an early stages startup based in Toronto Canada. Our founders have extensive experience in Financial Services (both Canada and globally) managing large data centric technology platforms and portfolios.
Shortly after development of our minimal viable product, we landed a tier-1 bank in Canada to perform a proof of concept. After successfully demonstrating savings of $500K and delivering a 6 month project in 2 weeks (without having to compromise) additional POCs were launched and since successfully completed. Most recently, we were selected as one of the top 5 Fintech startups in Canada through the BMO-sponsored DMZ Fintech accelerator program and have joined the DMZ (the number one tech incubator in North America) as of late July 2017.
Visit http://cinchy.co for more info.