Posted July 21st 2017
The candidate should have at least three years of experience in software industry; proficient in backend coding to maintain and enhance the company’s CMS, also familiar with front-end development.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Proficient in writing database queries (SQL).
· Hands on code experience with XML, XSLT, and SQL
· Experience in code reading
· Ability to work in Agile environment
· Basic knowledge of Linux environment and shell scripting
· Familiar with code repositories
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Familiar with building responsive webpages
· Software Development: 3 years
Small, fast growing company with a technology solution to promote local municipal recycling programs is seeking a team member. In this role you will contribute to the development of our core product and work on optimizing our current web and mobile solutions.