Posted August 1st 2017
This job involves everything from market research, prospecting, discovery calls and qualification and hand off to the Account Executives.
The right person will be junior-level top performer, with enterprise or academic sales experience, but who wants to be part of a fast growing team. We need someone with a highly professional manner, and who values educating our prospects.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, along with health benefits, and a great team environment. Couple this with a mission to help improve the holistic quality of the next generation of doctors, nurses, and other professional groups and you have the ingredients for an exciting opportunity!
- Structured outbound prospecting experience
- Mature attitude. Can speak calmly and professionally to very smart and experienced customers
- Strong relationship building skills
The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term position at a growing company
- Gets things done, but is also abundant humble, can be wrong and wants to learn from everyone and everywhere
- Persistent - can get the decision makers on the phone
- Able to own lead generation, prospecting, discovery calls and ultimately qualify whether there is product-customer fit
- Strongly analytical and has the drive to continuously improve outbound response rates based on the data, including split testing where necessary
- Interested in being part of an amazing team that cares for each other, and building a sustainable high growth company
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Amazing team :)
- Located in the OneEleven Accelerator at Front and Blue Jays Way - great location with some of the best scaling tech companies in Toronto
- Free tea/coffee, monthly team lunches, and team social events
We believe that great professionals are more than just book smart. We help academic programs find stronger students by delivering robust assessments of professionalism and personal characteristics of applicants. Think of us like an SAT for professionalism. Our main assessment, the CASPer test, is used widely for high stakes admissions for Medicine, Teachers Education, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Optometry in Canada, the US and as far away as Australia.