Posted March 16th 2017
You love creating powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. You are passionate about technology and using it to solve complex problems. You understand how to leverage people, process and tools to build and launch products because you?ve done it before.
You have a strong Agile product management background, proven experience navigating the software development lifecycle, and know how to leverage a multitude of Agile techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and XP.
You understand lean requirements gathering techniques, and know how to ask effective, direct and insightful questions. You have a unique ability to quickly absorb complex, ambiguous concepts and rapidly organize them into structured requirements.
You are an expert at crafting a product backlog that is clear, concise and technically sound. You understand what considerations to take into account when prioritizing your team?s work, and know how to leverage metrics to forecast release dates and spend.
Your communication style is direct and succinct. You don?t use 10 words to explain yourself when 2 will do. You concisely articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and enjoy giving client presentations on technical projects.
You will tackle all of this, and still be hungry for more. If this sounds like you, then you belong here.
As a member of Devbridge Group, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in the web and mobile space today. You will be a part of a select team of designers and engineers in charge of creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Own the entire SDLC process for client projects
- Run requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- Work onsite with the client 4 days a week (client in Toronto)
- Willingness and ability for international travel (up to 20%)
A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
Participation in professional improvement seminars
Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
Work from home one day a week
Three weeks paid vacation plus standard Canadian holidays
Health and Dental Insurance
Team building events
Employee referral program
Devbridge Group is a Chicago-based technology consultancy founded in 2008, and a strategic partner to industry leaders in manufacturing, financial services and technology. We've nearly doubled in size and revenue each year and made the INC 5000 list four years running.