Posted October 31st 2017
We are looking for an experienced (3-5 years) UI/UX Designer to join our Product Team. In this role, you will be guiding product design at our company and working closely with our Engineering Team to make sure our product is as user-friendly and beautiful as it can be. You will be focused on user-centred design (user interviews, user testing, user feedback), identifying UI industry trends, continuously improving user experience, building mockups and conducting design reviews with key stakeholders.
- Experience in UI/UX design (3-5 years)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with InvisionApp, Sketch
- Knowledge of web, iOS and Android app design and best practices
- Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color
- User–centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data
- Proficient with a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools (e.g. Origami)
- Ability to develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
Here's what you will do:
- Create mockups in InvisionApp and other tools as required including interactive mockups
- Create graphic assets for our product
- Ensure that continuous improvement of user experience in our web, Android and iOS applications
- Conduct user interviews, user testing, user surveys and research
- Conduct weekly design reviews with key stake holders
- Work with Customer Support to understand user pain points
- Work with the Engineering Team to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Convenience - We are located minutes from Union Station and King Station.
- Health Benefits - We provide great medical and health benefits to keep you healthy.
- Gym Membership - We subsidize a premium membership to all GoodLife locations.
- Education & Training - We cover the cost of books and courses.
- Swag - QuickTapSurvey t-shirts, stickers and mugs. You want it, we got it.
- Hack-Day Competitions - Explore. Create. Innovate. You decide how.
- Unlimited Snacks - Our kitchen is fully stocked for when the munchies hit you.
- Catered Breakfast - Enjoy some tasty treats for the most important meal, every Friday.
- Slack - Only the best for inter-office communication here.
- Beer-O-Clock Fridays - Enjoy some cool suds on Friday afternoons, on us!
We are not currently accepting applications from agencies
If you think surveys are boring, think again. At QuickTapSurvey, we make surveys easy to create, fun to do, and beautiful. We’re #1 on the app store and trusted by thousands of businesses in over 110 countries. Based in downtown Toronto, we offer all the benefits of being a startup with great work-life balance. The opportunities – for our product, and our people – are endless.