Posted October 26th 2017
What you'll do
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to join our operations team. Our Operations managers are an integral part of our growing and fast-paced team. They are also the voice of Staffy to our contractors and clients.
• Client onboarding and correspondence
• Working with clients to assist in hiring contractors as necessary
• Putting out operational fires on the fly as they arise
• Scheduling, client management and product development
• Supporting team members as necessary
• Facilitating communication with clients and contractors
• Assuming new roles and responsibilities as you develop
• Tech literate, experience in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful and practical problem solver
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational abilities, including high attention to detail
• Ability to take direction well and is thick-skinned
• Can switch gears quickly when necessary
• Flexibility to work different shifts throughout the week and weekends as necessary
• Hospitality experience preferred, but not required
The position is based out the DMZ in an open, collaborative environment. The candidate will be required to use his/her own laptop and smartphone. Hours will range from 15-25 hours per week, including weekends. Starting rate is commensurate with experience, with plenty of room for growth and stock options after successful completion of the probationary period.
We were also recently featured on The Disruptors: http://www.bnn.ca/video/the-pitch-staffy~1116263
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Staffy, a revolutionary on-demand staffing platform for the hospitality industry, is looking to grow its Operations team. If you are interested in being part of a fast-growing hospitality startup in Toronto and want to gain valuable operations experience in different areas, we want to chat with you.
Our clients include some of the top restaurants and catering companies in Toronto. Whether their dishwasher has called in sick last minute, a line cook needs to be covered for holidays, or they need some servers or bartenders for an upcoming event, we have them covered. We currently operate in Toronto, Vancouver and New York!