Posted September 21st 2017
Since the company has exploded overnight, I am now looking for someone to assist me in my daily workload. These things include (but are not limited to):
- Help with digital marketing (learn from an ex. Googler!)
- Help managing shipping provider, eCommerce inventory and pricing
- Replying to customer emails
- Keeping Kickstarter backers up to date (we're shipping this Oct/Nov)
- Assisting in preparation of retail presentations
- Booking travel
- Organizing receipts and expenses
- Being main point of contact for customer service
- Assisting with social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Managing all media requests
- University degree required (will accept University students)
- Exceptional e-mail and communication skills (expert typing skills - must be quick)
- Knowledge of social media
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Highly organized, motivated and quick individual as environment is super fast paced.
You will be one of the first few employees in a fast, fun, growing company. We have partnered with one of the world's biggest toy companies, and you will be working out of their/our offices at Yonge + Bloor in Toronto.
This is a junior level role can turn into so much more for the right person and there is definitely long term potential.
Please apply and include resume if you are interested.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour + bonus
Moonlite World Inc., a new toy company, is the creator of Moonlite - a story projector that can be attached to almost any mobile phone.
Launched in December 2016, Moonlite quickly went viral and was named one of the Best New Toys of 2016 and was featured by many celebrities, including Tori Spelling.
The product went viral with over 30M views and was also featured in Mashable, Insider, Fatherly, FOX News and more