Posted October 31st 2017
We’re seeking a dynamic recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team. As a recruiter, you’ll recruit world-class groups of people capable of bringing artificial intelligence to life. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into the culture, mission and challenges. Your work will have a direct impact on the team, culture, and success of Finn.ai.
- Developing and implementing a talent acquisition strategy, with a focus on engineering talent
- Managing the flow of employee referrals and incoming candidates to job postings, with an emphasis on engineering talent
- Building effective networks, talent pools, and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on purpose and values alignment, and core success criteria
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics, and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- 4+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
At Finn, we care about our team's health and happiness. We offer:
- Competitive compensation rates and vacation time.
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s and annual touch points.
- A collaborative, team-based environment.
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations.
As a fintech company, our team is trusted with highly sensitive information. We require successful candidates to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check before coming on board. We focus strictly on offenses that are directly relevant to employment at Finn, and abide by all applicable human rights and privacy legislation. Questions? As k us - we're here to help.
Finn is a fast-growing Financial Technology startup located in beautiful Vancouver, BC. We work with banking customers worldwide to deliver products that reduce operational costs and allow banks to engage more deeply with their client. Our flagship product Finn is an AI-powered banking assistant that banking customers can interact with through chat or voice to manage their personal finances.