Posted July 5th 2017
- This is a 100% inside sales role with a North American client base consisting of psychology clinics, health clinics, schools, and universities.
- You will make 30+ cold calls per day and manage incoming leads to establish a need for Unyte Meditation products and services.
- Conduct product demonstrations with decision makers via screen sharing applications.
- Manage your pipeline by forecasting and planning your activity.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management, and closing skills to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives.
- Assist with developing client proposals and sales collateral on behalf of sales lead as needed.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Customer Experience team to ensure post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Develop and run regular sales reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other sales related projects to help in Unyte?s growth!
- A passion for meditation, health and wellness.
- Get the start-up environment and enjoy the all-hands-on-deck work ethic that will stretch you beyond your role.
- Desire to work for an organization committed to making a positive impact in people's lives.
- Have 1 or more years? of B2B sales experience and/or healthcare sales experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills that translate well in person and on the phone.
- Have exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & CRM tools.
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a university/college degree.
- Are self-motivated, entrepreneurial team player who loves working with people.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and adapt to change.
- Mature, honest, hardworking, yet light hearted.
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
WHAT?S IN IT FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the health technology industry; you?ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- Competitive Compensation Package (Mix of Base + Commission)
- Real work/life balance.
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Daily Meditation Sessions (Optional)
- Weekly Yoga Sessions (Optional)
- Team lunches
- Open Work Environment
- Convenient Toronto location, 5 minutes walk from TTC Dupont Station
Unyte?s mission is to help people live happier, healthier lives by making meditation easier to master. We teach people mindfulness and meditation through ?Interactive meditation? - a relaxation program that uses breathing techniques, immersive experiences and real-time biofeedback to help users gain more awareness of their thoughts, feelings, emotions and physical state. Unyte is a pioneer in the biofeedback space - for over a decade, over 100,000 people in 60 countries have used our products to transform the way they engage in mind-body training.
We recently relocated to Toronto and, as our business expands, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will play a key role in driving growth to Unyte?s Professional Division. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and are driven by sales, we want to hear from you.