Posted August 23rd 2017
Sendwithus is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Product Team. As a member of our Product team you will work in conjunction with the Customer Success team to ensure that customer experience is front and centre for all future features. You will work with the Platform Team to ensure engineering roadmaps are synced for specific features and timelines are executed on. At the end of the day you care about how your code is affecting our customers and work to ensure that the customer experience is front and centre.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our customers. As the Full Stack Product Engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you are responsible for architecture design decisions for the Product team.
In The First 3 Months, You Will...
- Get ramped up on our tech stack and architecture, working closely with senior members of the engineering team.
- Complete your first project and deploy code to production systems.
- Work with the Product Manager and Customer Success team to identify performance bottlenecks, propose solutions and work on implementations.
- Actively contribute to product planning sessions.
- Build out traffic, performance and user action monitoring systems to collect data for future feature development.
In The First 12 Months, You Will...
- Lead user-facing technical projects from start to finish.
- Work with the Product team on high level software architecture and system design decisions.
- Work closely with the Platform team to coordinate feature releases on time.
- Constantly experiment with creative solutions and new technologies to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Ensure that customer feedback is taken into consideration during any/all feature planning.
- KnockoutJS, React, Django, Node
- PostgreSQL, Memcache
- AWS, Heroku, Docker
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.