Posted August 23rd 2017
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity that allows you to make a big impact? Fetchit is looking for a Full-stack Developer who is passionate about mobile devices, the cloud, the web, and good at finding creative solutions to tough problems. As a Full-stack Developer at Fetchit you will be helping to define and build the logistics experience for millions of people and businesses across North America.
- Develop mission critical ASP.NET applications and administration systems
- Participate in Front-end Development (HTML/Swift/Java) - 50% and Back-end Development (Microsoft Azure ASP.NET) - 50%
- Participate in product design with executives, operations, and creative teams
- Participate in code reviews and
- Design and build new interfaces and components for our new business dashboard, API, and mobile applications
- Improve the quality of the codebase via heuristics & good design
- Solve difficult challenges (better optimization, customization for our IP processes)
- Investigate new technologies to drive innovation in our development and processes
- Assist our business teams in resolving internal and external customer related problems (It is exciting! We have an excellent bug reporting system)
- Bachelor?s degree Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of development experience - with expert knowledge in Microsoft products (Azure Cloud, SQL Server) , AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap
- We are open to developers in other languages/frameworks if you've shipped quality code and can learn quickly
- Great communication skills! We have a wide range of employees with varying knowledge of programming, being able to convey or understand script will be important!
- Experience with relational databases
- Good methodology behind creating amazing user workflow
- Track record of shipping quality code and delivering high quality products as problems arise! Fetchit is still very much in building mode, there are new surprises each day!
- A passion for constant personal growth and growth of others
- A self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team.
Please email your resume and/or your LinkedIn profile link to the email listed below! In 100 words or less, tell us what you bring to the table!
Fetchit launched in October 2016 in order to connect pick-up truck, cargo vans, and box trucks with people and businesses who needed help moving large items. Sometimes you just need a pickup truck and a pair of helping hands to get the mattress moved, right? We have now begun to focus on the B2B aspect, and our developing our businesses suite to offer bespoke logistics services to businesses of every type. We are crowd-sourcing last mile delivery for objects of all sizes, starting in Toronto!