Posted May 17th 2017
Our Tech Stack:
We're huge proponents of code reviews, continuous implementation, extensive testing and frequent deployments to allow us to respond in real-time.
The Role & What You'll Do:
- Build something new, real and of value to Canadian (and eventually global!) consumers;
- Improve our platform and products by adding new functionality and enhance what we've already built;
- Try new things, take risks, maintain your own timelines and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Contribute to our web stack - from static HTML and CSS to our comprehensive React-based application interacting with the Java backend;
- Extend and create reusable JS/CSS libraries and components;
- Work cross-functionally with our product team to build and transform Sketch and Photoshop files into beautiful, fast, user friendly web pages; and
- Brainstorm with product and sales teams to conceptualize and design new features.
Who You Are & What's Required:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience;
- 1-2 years building and architecting single-page web apps using React or another JS framework;
- Someone who loves the small details that bring together a beautiful UI that has strong design sensibilities and a focus on UX;
- Adept at writing robust, extensible and efficient code; and
- Someone who has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
Bonus or Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a startup environment;
- You spend time working on your own software projects and learning about new technologies; and
- Preference will be given to those who can show us what they can do through:
- Stack Overflow
- Live CodePen links
- On-the-web examples of your work
Grow?s enterprise financial technology is powering a new generation of data-driven banking products and services. We offer SaaS Fintech solutions to financial service providers to empower them to become ?Fintech? providers in their own right. We are on a mission to save people time, money and stress related to personal finance, using technology and data analytics.
In 2015, Grow raised one of Canada?s largest seed rounds; our engineering team has more than tripled in size in the past year; and we recently won TechVibes Startup of the Year, KPMG?s 2016 Fintech 100, and were one of Deloitte?s Fast 50 Companies to Watch in 2016.