Posted June 22nd 2017
We?re on a mission to transform industries globally, through new venture creation and building a new, scalable model for startup investing and corporate innovation that works. Highline BETA helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and co-create new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.
As a Front-End Design/Developer Lead you will help build an innovative batch of new ventures from startup co-creation to venture-backed companies.
What you?ll do
You will be working on a number of different projects across different mediums (mobile, web, etc.) at various stages of development and sophistication. From graphic design, to UI/UX, and front-end development, you should be able to assess the needs of our corporate clients and create beautiful, user-centric digital experiences.
- Work with Highline BETA?s team and corporate clients to design and build web & mobile products
- Help corporate clients with problem and solution validation through user research, user interviews, experimentation and prototyping
- Help corporate clients build out their own product design capabilities (through support, mentorship, training and delivery)
- Design and develop internal products and assets
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a strong interest in Highline BETA?s mission and corporate innovation
- Have experience working in startups and on multiple projects at the same time
- Can easily navigate between strategy and execution and love ?getting your hands dirty? building things
- Believe in a Lean, iterative, experiment-driven approach
- Are a versatile self-starter (as you will be working on and managing multiple projects, ideas, ventures, etc. at the same time)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional design experience
- Experience working in an iterative design environment including giving and receiving feedback
- A drive to get better every single day and always looking for opportunities to learn
Highline BETA is a startup co-creation company that partners with leading corporations to launch new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.