Posted June 28th 2017
Serind Labs builds beautiful web platforms along with iOS and Android apps. Whether it's consumer or enterprise we build apps and platforms that people love using.
We are looking for a Front End developer who loves playing with CSS to join our ~20 person team.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means challenging work and continous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always learning and pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the web world.
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquility at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
You have also at least used or played around with Angular and are able to adapt to new frameworks.
Learning from as well as teaching your peers.
Working side by side with the design team to create pixel perfect interfaces as well as gorgeous animations and transitions.
- Helping peers QA and debug problems.
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you create
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and teach others
- Bonus points if you know how to play ping pong or foosball
- Bonus points for high Stack Overflow reputation
Serind Labs builds some of the world's best apps. We build iOS, Android as well as web applications. For both brands and startups.
Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
Believe in the right to disconnect.
Tranquility at work.
Love the state of flow.
Quality of work is the holy grail.
Respect and love for people who take risks.