Posted May 12th 2017
Nymi is seeking a talented individual to head up our growing product team.
- Reporting to the CTO/Founder, develop and manage the product roadmap, working with engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and other functional areas to plan and prioritize product deliverables and release schedules
- Contribute to continuing the growth of a passionate, driven and fun culture in a team that supports and values diversity
- Leadership & coaching of a growing product management team, which currently includes 3 product managers
- Alongside your team, you’ll perform market sensing activities, competitive analysis, customer and partner relationship building, requirements gathering and validation, and product evangelism
- Collaborate with design, engineering, manufacturing and delivery teams to create agile, test-driven product development processes that deliver high quality, reliable products
- Drive innovation and adoption through the identification of new distribution channels, partnerships and customer segments
- Work closely with technology partners and OEMs to guide them in their usage of our SDK and to support integrations with the Nymi ecosystem
- Establish and manage KPIs to measure product success, which ultimately contribute to the growth of the business
- Assist in instituting a culture of quality
- Lead the product acceptance testing team in addition to the Product management team
Applicants should submit a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Nymi was founded in 2011 with the belief that innovation is rooted in a deep sense of curiosity. Curiosity around biometrics and connected devices drove innovation in our space - identity, security and IoT.
We are backed by leading VCs and are building innovative wearable identity and security products. Our first product is the Nymi Band, a unique wearable that authenticates the wearer using their cardiac signal (ECG) to provide continuous authenticated presence in smart environments. Nymi enables wireless user proximity & presence solutions, removing the need for physical interaction with IoT, mobile and computer applications for identification, non-repudiation, personalization and intent for any transactions.
Our high performance team includes a stimulating span of people across hardware,software, and machine learning, all working to bring the digital and physical world together. Our complex ecosystem blends wearable devices & apps for our users and advanced integration with physical devices of our customers and partners who leverage our SDKs. We work with bio-potential sensors, microcontrollers, NFC, BLE, accelerometers, PCBs, circuit simulation and more in building our current and next generation products. This is not your typical SaaS environment.
Building robust and reliable products in this ecosystem requires a highly integrated product development lifecycle. We use lean principles and test-driven development from conception through to acceptance testing and customer support.
Now imagine contributing in this environment everyday. You would be gaining experience in the burgeoning IoT industry and acquiring experience and skills that prepare you for the future. If you are anything like us — dedicated to creating things that will make the world a more secure and convenient place to live — Nymi could be the right place for you.