Posted June 13th 2017
A digital project manager knows how to make things happen. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, and web & mobile applications. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients.
Hifyre is a Hamilton, ON based, fast growing digital product studio focused on delivering high impact, simple to use, web applications. We?ve worked with high growth startups to established fortune 500?s. As our projects demands have grown, so have our staffing requirements, and that?s where you come in. Here?s what we?re looking for?
- A Problem solver
- A Clear communicator
- An effective time manager
- A team player
The types of things you?ll be doing:
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
If you have any experience with Trello, Dropbox, Google Drive, Freshbooks and Toggl that?s great, but we?ll provide some training to get you up and running if not.
Hifyre is a digital product studio, located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We help high-growth companies and exciting startups create custom digital products and innovative digital strategies.