Posted June 5th 2017
You are a multi-media maven with your finger on the pulse of the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle industries. You can curate a feed, understand what makes influencers tick, and have a passion for steering brands in the ever-changing world of digital communications. As Digital Media Account Executive, you will be responsible for integrated marketing campaigns, influencer relations, development of social media reports (tracking, analytics), optimizing social content and ad campaigns, and trend monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists with community management on behalf of clients, drives social engagement to clients’ platforms through intelligent social strategy
· An expert in Facebook and Instagram offerings, manages audience targeting, sponsored content and ad buys, customization
· Creates content or outsources content creation to fit brands’ identities; analyzes content to ensure engagement growth with each post/program
· Tracks and reports on social/digital KPIs; analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways for brands to optimize engagement
· Digitally audits (research) of brands and competition, analyzes results, delivers initial findings and recommends strategies.
· Develops relationships and engages with media and influencers
· Manages updates of agency communication channels, including website and social media platforms
· Understands MRP, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and other social analytics platforms.
· Liaises with industry analytics services to secure partnerships for our agency; utilize these services to better service our brands
· Executes research related to:
§ Social media platforms
§ Social media tools and applications
§ Partner vendors (couponing, webinars, social monitoring providers, etc.)
· Manages influencer campaigns and contracts, including but not limited to creative briefs, wage negotiations and reporting
· Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must
As a Digital Account Executive, you are adept at managing and tracking social content and honing your craft every day. You have a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field, and a minimum of two years digital communications experience. Multi-media experience ? especially proficiency in PR, beauty, lifestyle and entertainment brands, and integrated marketing ? is preferred. Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a must.
ROI Relations is a full service bilingual public relations and creative branding agency that works with lifestyle clients large and small to make a massive impact. The brands that we represent mean the world to us – we go to bat for our favourite products and services, and act as an extension of their in-house teams.
We are unusually good at what we do: public relations, event production, artist relations, social media management, digital innovation and graphic design. We have all bases covered to amplify the voices of our clients and overcome communications challenges.