Posted July 20th 2017
Sendwithus is looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be reporting to the Customer Success Lead and working in tandem with the Product, Platform, and Sales teams to make sure every customer has an amazing experience, people like us and we take that seriously. There is a lot of potential for career and skill growth on the Customer Success team as you become more independent in your role.
In Your First 3 Months, You Will…
- Run through the Customer onboarding cycle within Sendwithus to learn features and technical implementation for our customers.
- Answer tickets and tag them for tracking purposes through our Help Desk integration.
- Learn about internal tools and put them into practice as you work with the various teams at Sendwithus.
- Independently answer and own customer support tickets.
- Be successful and independent on customer chat.
- Write and produce technical documentation for new features in conjunction with the Product team.
In Your First 12 Months, You Will..
- Create and implement internal tools to streamline troubleshooting.
- Own the release of support resources for new features.
- Work with the Platform and Product teams to identify bugs and report usability issues.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard new customers and answer technical questions.
- Own the ongoing, day to day, interactions and priorities of a Customer Success Associate.
- Use data and analytics to track and refine customer interactions.
Relevent Qualifications and Experience
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Basic Command Line skills
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.