Posted May 31st 2017
CareGuide is one of the fastest growing startups in Canada. We run focused marketplaces for everyday care services and are delivering a superior experience to those both seeking and providing care.
We are now seeking someone to join our Customer Success team who also has a passion building great customer experiences! Our ideal candidate knows how to turn customer feedback into great product by helping to develop data driven decisions to improve future experiences, and work with both engineering and design teams to implement.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers by phone, email, and social media: responding promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving customer complaints
- Manage customer accounts, including: processing payments or refunds, cancelling subscriptions/closing accounts
- Assisting in projects (i.e. content building for our Knowledge Base, analyzing metrics, product testing, etc.)
- Listing management
- Diagnosing problems and sharing technical issues and user complaints with designated technical team
- Understanding and using service platforms to improve ongoing processes
- Customer service/support experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use of discretion
- Excellent Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering monitoring and tracking to continually develop improvements
- Dedicated passion for making customers happy and satisfied
This is a full-time summer position to start as soon as possible with an ideal end date for September 29, 2017. For successful candidates, there may be opportunity to work from home during the month of September to accommodate any class scheduling.
CareGuide is a family of online services to help families connect with care providers. Finding the right care provider shouldn't be as hard as it is today.