Posted December 5th 2017
What It's About:
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Paytm product as well as our customers core needs, serving as both a product expert and trusted consultant with the ability to deliver focused solutions tailored to the needs of our customers.
• Research and diagnose issues that resolve customer concerns to ensure a high level of retention, satisfaction and drive process improvement.
• Effectively balance competing priorities and seamlessly switch contexts from responding to customer emails to sharing insights with the product team around an upcoming feature.
• Build an internal knowledge base of operational and customer insights.
• Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers needs first.
• Follow process, policy, and compliance requirements while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
• Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
What You'll Need:
• 4+ years of experience in a customer care role, preferably at a consumer facing technology company.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Self-motivated, proactive leader with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially documentation skills for customer account annotations and providing detailed support ticket information.
• Experience with Zendesk an asset.
• Ability to exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Bonus Points If:
• You are bilingual.
• You have a thorough understanding of the flow of funds within mobile payment products.
• You can give an anecdote of solving a customers problems without providing promotional credits.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Group Health Benefits plan and enrollment right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• 100 Day Plan: We build a plan of action every 100-days. Each plan has a theme, a mission so to speak. As we grow, so have our plans and our ambitions.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've been biking, axe-throwing, bowling, rocking climbing, and go-karting.
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
*Selected candidates will be given a technical challenge*
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Earlier this year, Paytm began expanding internationally with Canada being the first market. In Canada, Paytm offers an alternative solution to paying your monthly recurring bills through a few simple touches on your mobile device. In the near future, we plan on launching many of the services that we offer in India here in Canada. The Customer Care Specialist will be a key member of the small team working on the business and operations of the Canadian product. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the team working on a product that has the potential to impact hundreds of millions of people.