Posted December 5th 2017
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Responsibilities include producing the monthly newsletter, fact-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing editorial calendars, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
· Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
· Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
· Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
· Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
· Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
· Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
· Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
· Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
· Translate technical details into benefits for the user
· Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
· Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
· Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
· Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
· Edit, proofread and improve content
· Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
· Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
· Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
· Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
· Background in marketing, design and copywriting is a plus
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Experience in market analysis
· Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
· Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
· Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
· Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
· Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
· Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
· Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
· Expertise in social media platforms
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Project management skills and attention to detail
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
· Highly creative with ability to think out of box
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
· Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
· Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
· Portfolio of published work
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English
· BSc/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism, New Media or Public Relations
We’ve rhymed off a tonne of responsibilities but don’t be intimidated. Be excited. This job will allow the right person to develop the career they dream of. We’re looking for talent. Period. If we see talent in you, we’ll invest.
We’re a start-up company so things can be loosey-goosey at times but we’re working towards offering a great benefits package. At the moment we can offer the following:
· Flexible hours and some work from home
· Stock options
Itavio is redefining the way mobile gaming and families interact. We’re helping parents, children, and game studios interact and build the trust that drive good business and great relationships. We’re pretty awesome. No, seriously.