Posted April 18th 2017
Top Hat is looking for amazing people to join our sales team in our Toronto office! We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic self-starters with unparalleled interpersonal skills. You'll be responsible for supporting a member of our senior sales or marketing team by setting and running demonstrations for high level stakeholders in post secondary institutions!
About the Gig:
- You will be responsible for supporting a senior sales Account Executive or the Campaign Marketing Manager
- You will be a Top Hat brand ambassador
- You will be prospecting for high value sales leads
- You will set demonstrations of Top Hat through dialing, email and responding to marketing leads
- You will be running demonstrations of Top Hat via sharing software at the direction of the Account Executive
- You will educate professors on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform in their classrooms!
- Some travel on campus required
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills
- You are looking forward to building your career in sales or marketing and are incredibly eager to learn!
- You are detail-oriented and a self-starter
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- We are conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- Weekly contests for great prizes such as: tickets to sporting events, Ipads, shopping sprees, cash incentives, trips to the Caribbean etc.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you'll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!