Posted May 7th 2017
We are building a new web app which is an extension of our online end-of-life planning company. We?re looking for a lead developer to build the web app from the ground up. Customers will need to be able to create a profile, enter information, and store information (more information to be provided during interview). The site also needs to be extremely secure.
- Work with design agency to implement their PSD designs for the site
- Handle all site architecture for front-end and back-end functionality
- Own the technical build and implementation of on-site A/B testing & funnel optimization experiments
- Collaborate with our UI/UX and visual designers to craft the best user experience
- Ideate, prioritize, develop, and ship features and product changes that drive conversion and engagement
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Help determine best technologies to develop new web app on
Timeline and type of work:
- This is initially a contract opportunity for 2-3 months with the opportunity of extension or offer of a full-time position.
- Competitive salary
- Work out of the TribalScale?s startup studio office in Toronto?s downtown core near Union Station
- Surrounded by some of North America?s leading developers and world class clients
- Friday Demos
- Friday Socials
- Free snacks and drinks
- Games room with ping-pong, foosball and consoles, including Smash Bros!
- Path accessible
- Possibility to become a full time employee
Additional application instructions
To apply, please submit examples of finished code and/or projects, links to sites or personal pages such as a Github profile, and any other materials that you feel best convey your experience and qualifications for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Blueprint is an online platform that helps people store and share customized plans for after they pass. The company addresses digital legacy and aims to make it easier for family members to deal with the death of a loved one. We are developing a new product that will be launching in summer of 2017.