Posted October 25th 2017
Role: INTERMEDIATE iOS/UNITY 3D DEVELOPER
Job Type: Full-Time
Province: Ontario (must be an Ontario resident to apply)
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
We are looking for an iOS developer experienced in Unity 3D development for work on an AR mobile application. The position’s primary focus will be working alongside our existing Unity team to add additional functionality to our Unity client. This position also requires the creation and/or implementation of iOS plugins to enable or improve the functionality of both current and emergent features of iOS devices. It’s a definite plus if you have shipped iOS titles in the past, and have a passion for gaming and the AR/VR space.
- Implement game and application functionality as per design specifications
- Design an implementation approach which takes the product roadmap into account
- Communicate with other team members to establish the pipeline and integration of media assets
- Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation and improvements to functionality
- Produce technical documentation
- Address bugs and other technical issues
- Unity 3D
- iOS Development
- Experience writing iOS – Unity Bridges
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience with iPhone (iOS) application development (3+ years)
- Proven experience with Unity 3D
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Experience with version control software
- Ability to work independently, and in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to ‘think outside the box’
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must be comfortable working under NDA
How to Apply
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, please let us know by applying to the position. Please send a cover letter and resume via email.
Albedo Informatics is a Toronto-based game and application development studio with a focus on location-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, wearables, and emergent digital technologies.
We’re currently building a platform called LARGE - an acronym for Location-based Augmented Reality Gaming Engine - and are developing a number of apps on the platform; including an AR/VR messenger and a RPG called SIGIL. It’s an exciting time to join us at Albedo, we’re growing quickly and are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join us on our journey.
How to Apply
If you believe that your are the right candidate for this position, please let us know by applying to the position. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.